Clinical Dietitian - Nutritionist
Jordan is a Melbourne-based Registered Dietitian / Nutritionist and has operated a private clinic since 1996. Jordan specialises in Mediterranean Diet, providing nutritional support to assist individuals in disease prevention, athletic performance enhancement and management of medical conditions. This is done by working with individuals to formulate an effective and tailored meal plan. Support is also provided to clients to improve their habits and increase their nutritional and metabolic rates to achieve individual goals in weight loss and to prevent obesity.
Jordan works closely with his clients to help them understand and use beneficial knowledge so they can undertake a long-term healthy approach and outcome.
Jordan is having more than 25 years of clinical practice experience and provides nutritional treatment for:
Once Jordan assesses your medical and diet history, he will work with you to create a personalised and balanced diet plan which is based on your preferences, your lifestyle, new habits that you need to embrace and the key principles of the Mediterranean Diet.
Current roles as dietitian:
View Our Services
MEMBERSHIPS & ASSOCIATIONS
- Vice President (2000-2005). Hellenic Dietitians/Nutritionists Association
- Founder. Hellenic Dieticians/Nutritionist Society
- Member. Hellenic Dietitians/Nutritionists Association
- Member. Hellenic Dieticians/Nutritionist Society
- Committee Member (1998-2005). Operational Monitoring of Weight Loss Centres & Dietetics Units
- Hellenic Medical Association for Obesity
- Affiliate. European Association for the Study of Obesity
- Associate. International Association for the Study of Obesity
Bachelor of Science (Dietetics); Department of Nutrition & Dietetics, 1994
Master of Science; Human Nutrition
Registered Clinical Dietician
The Role of Nutrition in Osteoporosis; Osteoporosis Conference, 2011
The Role of Nutrition in Menopausal Women; Macedonia-Thrace Pharmaceutical Conference, 2008
Nutrition & Cardiovascular Disease, The Role of Plant Sterols & Antioxidants; Hellenic Heart Foundation Satellite Symposium (Nutrition, Functional Foods & Cardiovascular Disease), 2007
Olive Oil, Myth or True Benefit for the Heart; Atherosclerosis Society of Northern Greece (Risk Factors of Cardiovascular Disease – Treatment), 2007
Fruits & Vegetables as Natural Sources of Antioxidants; Hellenic Symposium (Nutrition, a Shield of Health), 2006